Job vacancy: junior mortgage professional
Location: Haarlem / partially from home
Are you ready for a next step in the financial services industry? Do you have your WFT base certificate and eager to continue with WFT mortgages and or WFT wealth? Excellent communicator with perfect English and Dutch. Give us a shout!
Who we are
Independent Expat Finance is an independent financial broker for mortgages and insurances. We have been around for over 5 years and started this business in the spirit of offering a high level of service and guidance specifically for the expat community in The Netherlands. As the expat market niche is continuing to grow strongly we are looking for extra reinforcements of our team.
During the first year of your employment your responsibilities will be similar to our mortgage support and insurance specialists:
- Ensure smooth processing of mortgage applications
- Liaison between mortgage advisor, bank, notary and client
- Handling bank guarantee, life insurance and bank account applications
- Give advice on damage insurances
- Using our CRM system to the best of it’s capabilities
You are eager to learn more and develop into a full-fledged mortgage professional. Once you have the required WFT certificates you will start to work independently as a mortgage professional. You will be advising our expat clients with regard to mortgages and make sure you are compliant to all the requirements.
- A service-oriented and engaged go getter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- You have completed WFT base and willing to get WFT mortgages and wealth courses as soon as possible
- 1 to 3 years of work experience at bachelor level
- Looking for 36-40 hours of employment and flexible in your work hours
- A challenging job with various processing, commercial and communicative aspects
- A salary between € 3.200 tot € 3.700 depending on your experience (based on 40 hours of employment)
- A bonus plan for high achievement as of the second year
- Possibility to partially work from home
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Lets us know if your interested in this opportunity. E-mail your motivation and CV to email@example.com and we will get in touch.