Job vacancy: mortgage support & insurance specialist
Location: Haarlem in combination with working from home
Do you have some experience in the financial services industry, your WFT base certificate and speak/write English like a pro? You have a great sense of responsibility, dot your i’s and cross your t’s and enjoy dealing with international clients from all sort of backgrounds? Then we would like to meet you!
Who we are
Independent Expat Finance is an independent financial broker for mortgages and insurances. We have been around for 4 years and started this business in the spirit of offering a high level of service and guidance specifically for the expat community in The Netherlands. With the Dutch interest rates being exceptionally low as well as the expat market niche continuing to grow strongly we are looking for extra reinforcements of our team.
- Ensure smooth processing of mortgage applications
- Liaison between mortgage advisor, bank, notary and client
- Handling bank guarantee, life insurance and bank account applications
- Give advice on damage insurances
- Using our CRM system to the best of it’s capabilities
- Service-oriented and engaged team player
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch
- Have a WFT base certificate and motivated to get WFT damage insurances
- 1-3 years experience at intermediate vocational education or bachelor degree level
- Looking for 32-40 hours of employment
- A challenging job with various processing, commercial and communicative aspects
- A salary between € 2.600 tot € 3.200 depending on your experience (based on 40 hours of employment)
- Possibility to partially work from home
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Lets us know if your interested in this opportunity. E-mail your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch.