Job vacancy: mortgage professional
Location: Haarlem / partially from home
Are you experienced in the financial services industry and have your WFT base, mortgage and wealth certificates? On top of that an excellent communicator in English that can clearly give expat clients advice and the best possible guidance? Let us know!
Who we are
Independent Expat Finance is an independent financial broker for mortgages and insurances. We have been around for over 5 years and started this business in the spirit of offering a high level of service and guidance specifically for the expat community in The Netherlands. As the expat market niche is continuing to grow strongly we are looking for extra reinforcements of our team.
- Advice new and returning clients on mortgages
- Prepare mortgage applications together with your support team
- Summarize the advice and risks clearly in an advice report
- Compliant to all AVG / WFT legislation
- Promote us at fairs and online webinars
- A service-oriented and engaged go getter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- You have completed WFT base, mortgages and wealth courses
- 3 to 5 years of work experience at bachelor level
- Looking for 36-40 hours of employment and flexible in your work hours
- An independent and challenging job
- Base salary of € 3.800 tot € 4.400 depending on your experience (based on 40 hours of employment)
- A bonus plan for high achievement
- Lease car included
- Possibility to partially work from home
- Plenty of room to develop or specialize further
Lets us know if your interested in this opportunity. E-mail your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch.
What can you expect from us?
- Much variation in your role
Hybrid work environment
Opportunities to grow
Servicing English speaking clients